Part 10 - Windows 7 Library Basics
This is the tenth training video in a series of screencasts that are intended to supplement the "Learn about Windows Basics" topic in the Windows 7 Help and Support application. This part goes over Windows libraries. We touch on:
- What are libraries?
- How do we know what the library contains?
- What is the default library?
- What does it mean to be a default library?
- How do I add folders to the library?
- How do I create a new library?
Return to: Series - Learn About Windows 7 Basics
Search Amazon.com Books for "Windows 7"
Ron Grove draws on over ten years of training, network administration and development experience. He loves to work with new technology and see how that technology can be best utilized by his clients. If you are interested in consulting services with Ron, you may contact him through his company website Evanoah I/T Services.